WHY WEAR A HAT? OR A FASCINATOR?
“When you wear a hat, it is like medicine for the soul.
The hat is the expression of you as a women, in every moment!
It is your dreams of who you can be. It facilitates the different parts of who you are.
With the wave of the hat, voila!
You are mysterious.. no, you are sexy…. now proper… now playful… always beautiful!”
So why NOT wear a hat?
So if you accept now that wearing a hat is “transformational”, that a hat alters the image we have of ourselves and the image others see as well, why NOT wear a hat (or fascinator)?
I hear so many women say they just don’t look good in hats. Heck, I used to say that, too! But I’ve learned that is absolutely wrong. Looking good in a hat is all about choosing the right kinds of hats/fascinators that look good on you. I can promise there is at least one right style, and probably several, for you!
What is the Best Hat style for me?
Whether hat or fascinator, a couple of key quide posts should be kept in mind while choosing the head wear for you, your event. But there is no hard and fast rule!
- Your size and stature: head wear on the smaller side for petite women, larger for medium to larger size physique
- Colors that highlight the beauty of your face vs. wash you out or dull your complexion.
- The hat’s ” Crown” shape should be the opposite of the shape of your face. E.g. Rounded crown/top of fascinator for square shaped faces, a more pointed crown for a full, round face. etc.
- The hat’s “brim” shape: a turned up has the effect of lengthening your physique , whereas a downward turn of the brims tends to shorten the wearer, and give a rounder shape to the face.
- These principles work generally for fascinators, too.
Try out your new found knowledge by looking thru the designs available on this site: Fascinated by Hats
Want more help finding the right hat? This site has some helpful hints: https://www.headcovers.com/resources/hats-scarves/how-to-wear-a-hat/